- Rat-eating plant discovered in Philippines - Telegraph
- Citrus boosts tea 's antioxidant punch - study
- 15 Spectacular Shots of Comet McNaught
- Astronomers spot new type of 'death star' › News in Science (ABC Science)
- Techtree.com India > News > Gaming > Sony PS3 Slim for $299, Prices of Older Units Cut
- gravitational waves
- David Attenborough - The Amber Time Machine
- Breakthrough uses light to manipulate cell movement
- Pardon for Enigma code-breaker Alan Turing? - Channel 4 News
- Bo Selecta Back: Jacko Special - Sky TV
Posted: 20 Aug 2009 03:21 AM PDT
Posted: 20 Aug 2009 03:15 AM PDT
Posted: 20 Aug 2009 03:00 AM PDT
Comet McNaught is like the paparazzi friendly celebrity among celestial phenomena. The brightest comet of the 21st century likes to please its audience and rewards loyal viewers by being visible with the naked eye.
Posted: 20 Aug 2009 02:37 AM PDT
Posted: 20 Aug 2009 02:34 AM PDT
Posted: 19 Aug 2009 07:26 PM PDT
(11 votes - 1 comment - 247 views)
"Matter tells space how to curve, and space tells matter how to move."
-- John Wheeler (physicist)
Posted: 19 Aug 2009 04:01 PM PDT
(13 votes - 1 comment - 477 views)
David Attenborough turns his life long fascination with amber into a time-traveling detective story that spans 150 million years. Examining and identifying the contents of this unique material, he opens a window into prehistoric tropical rainforests and unravels detailed stories about the plants and animals that lived in them.
Amber washed up on the shores of the Baltic Sea was given to David when he was 12 year old. He goes there to find out what that piece of amber has to tell about life in the forest where it bled from some sort of pine tree, trapping a community of insects as it oozed down the bark.
Posted: 19 Aug 2009 03:11 PM PDT
A new technique developed by Klaus Hahn, Ph.D. and his colleagues uses light to manipulate the activity of a protein at precise times and places within a living cell, providing a new tool for scientists who study the fundamentals of protein function.
Posted: 19 Aug 2009 02:23 PM PDT
Posted: 19 Aug 2009 01:55 PM PDT
|You are subscribed to email updates from Johnus Morphopalus's Facebook notes |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610|