- Beautiful guitars Photos | Crazy guitars Picture | Beautiful World | Sex | Drawings Arts | Illusions | Amazing Facts | Sculpture
- Does Human Evolution Have a Mutation Rate?
- Underwater-World06.jpg (400×266)
- wallpaper19.jpg (image)
- Evolutionary origin of religions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- How Real is the Threat of Autonomous Technology?
- LA Fires Seen From Space
- Virus Enzymes Could Promote Human, Animal Health
- Bucky Balls
- Astronomy Picture of the Day 31 aug 2009
Posted: 31 Aug 2009 08:23 PM PDT
Posted: 31 Aug 2009 05:50 PM PDT
First things first: You're a mutant. But don't waste your time trying to fly or look through people's clothes, as your amazing mutant powers are "not having pseudopods" and "consisting of more than a single cell."
Posted: 31 Aug 2009 05:39 PM PDT
Posted: 31 Aug 2009 05:22 PM PDT
Posted: 31 Aug 2009 04:13 PM PDT
Posted: 31 Aug 2009 03:01 PM PDT
Hollywood has made at least half a dozen films based on Mary Shelley's gothic masterpiece, Frankenstein. What makes the tale such an enduring classic are the moral questions it raises about creation, responsibility and unintended consequences of machines in control.
Posted: 31 Aug 2009 12:30 PM PDT
Raging wildfires in Los Angeles County, as seen by NASA's Terra satellite.
Posted: 31 Aug 2009 11:50 AM PDT
Could viruses be good for you? Scientists with the Agricultural Research Service (ARS) have shown that enzymes from bacteria-infecting viruses known as phages could have beneficial applications for human and animal health.
Posted: 31 Aug 2009 11:47 AM PDT
(22 votes - 3 comments - 371 views)
The other kind of fun balls.
Posted: 31 Aug 2009 11:21 AM PDT
|You are subscribed to email updates from Johnus Morphopalus's Facebook notes |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610|